Best Schools in Woodinville, WA
Woodinville, WA is the perfect place to settle down in for families looking for a small town that gives them access to many of the benefits of a big city. Woodinville is located just 20 miles northeast of Seattle. It’s a relatively small town with a close-knit community. It also offers easy access to Seattle.
This small town is the perfect place to raise a young family. The public school system is well funded and there is a wide selection of private preparatory schools. In fact, many of the public schools in the school district are ranked amongst the best in King County.
- Bear Creek Elementary is one of the top-rated schools in the Northshore School District. The school is ranked high amongst schools in Washington. Students from the school have been known to perform well above the average in state tests and the school in general has shown improvement in academic performance year after year. The school has an ethnically diverse population with students from families from different income levels.
- Wilder Elementary is one of the best ranked schools in Lake Washington School District. This public school is also rated above average in terms of academic performance amongst other Washington schools. Students from the school test higher than the average in state tests despite the high student to teacher ratio (19:1 compared to the average state ratio of 17:1). The school’s student population is ethnically diverse with a minority enrollment of 52%.
- Wellington Elementary is also rated amongst the best Washington schools. The school has a student to teacher ratio of 18:1. The school’s population is also quite diverse. However, the level of diversity is much lower than that of Bear Creek and Wilder Elementary schools.
- Leota Middle School is one of the best middle schools in the Northshore School District. The school has a large and diverse student population. The teachers at the school are dedicated and hardworking. Many students from this school have excelled academically and the school continues to improve on its academic performance year after year.
- Timbercrest Junior High School is ranked in the top 10% of middle schools in Washington. The school is located within the Northshore School District. Students at the school score above average in state tests. While the school’s academic performance has not improved significantly over the past few years, the average academic performance is still far above many other schools in Washington. The school offers advanced STEM coursework which can help students have greater success in high school.
- Woodinville High School is probably the most popular high school in Woodinville and also one of the top ranked high schools in Washington. The school’s academic performance is above average. Many students from the school go on to get enrolled in top universities in the country. The high school is known for providing students with the college and career readiness they require to make a strong start.
If you’re thinking of relocating to Woodinville, WA, you can’t go wrong with the schools listed above. More Here.
See next: Parks in Woodinville, WA